Garlic is that plant with positive properties for human health and all of its internal systems. It is a herbaceous plant whose cultivation is spread all over the world. But there are many people wondering about its benefits, its effect on the stomach, and how to use it without complications or problems; Through this article, we will answer about 200 questions about it and its uses.
Getting the full benefits of garlic is simple and easy, but it requires you to eat it in the right way, in the right amount, and at the right time to get the desired benefit.
At the same time, we see that many people eat garlic in the wrong way, exposing themselves to stomach problems. At this stage, we do not blame it for being the cause of health problems, but poor use is the main cause of these complications. In this article, we will list its best benefits and the correct ways to take it to get the desired benefit.
Benefits of eating garlic:
- It treats all stomach problems and maintains the digestive system.
- Most of the studies confirmed that eating two cloves of garlic shows positive results on human health. But the consultant Dr. Mazen Al-Sakka assured that eating three small-sized garlic cloves is best for being Muslim and we always use the odd number.
- Helps treat inflammation; As it is an acidic, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial component.
- Useful for people with immunodeficiency.
- Helps treat stomach; As its acidic property digests proteins, kills harmful bacteria, and promotes beneficial bacteria.
The correct way to take it:
- Always swallow garlic. Because this method does not harm your stomach.
- Refrain from consuming soft drinks after consuming it; Because that causes a burning sensation in the stomach.
- It is recommended to take it by swallowing, not crushing or grinding, and you can eat it before or after food and at any time.